Do you need a robust server for your SMB and remote offices? HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance, expandability, and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs, remote offices of larger businesses, and enterprise data centers. ProLiant ML350 Gen10 leverages the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 71%1 performance gain and 27% increase in cores2, along with the 2933 MT/s3 or 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supports up to 3.0 TB and 11%4 faster than 2400 MT/s. The shorter re-designed rackable chassis with multiple upgrade options provides flexibility that can expand as your business needs grow. It supports 12Gb/s SAS, NVMe SSD, and embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Supported by the HPE Pointnext industry-leading service organization, the ProLiant ML350 Gen10 helps you transform to a digital business with more agility and all within your limited IT budget.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
- Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2933 MT/s or 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory3, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
- It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker along with the traditional operating systems.
- GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
- With the new addition of NVIDIA Tesla T4 and NVIDIA Quadro RTX8000/6000/4000 GPU option support, it transforms into a even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing and AI.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
- ProLiant ML350 Gen10 delivers expandability and flexibility with mixed LFF and SFF drive cages within the same server. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
- Large expansion capacity with eight PCIe slots, six USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
- Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE or 100GbE adapters and Infiniband cards provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
- HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5) enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- iLO 5 security features include Server Configuration Lock to ensure secure transit; iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities in server setup. Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an effective solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
There are no reviews yet.